Of Ethics (COE)
Beyond Courier And Logistics (Pty) Ltd code of ethics “the code” Beyond Courier and Logistics (Pty) Ltd is a South African registered logistics company. Beyond expects all employees at all levels to apply the code and values in everyday activities, these values will effect everyday planning and organizational strategy, functioning as analytical tools in decision making and setting policy for personnel.
Beyond employees, shareholders, representatives and directors shall adhere to the following:
- To act in an ethical, honest, morale and principled manner at all times.
- Abide by all laws of the country.
- Never to discriminate on race, gender, religion or age.
- Communication, or any dealing with fellow staff, peers, customers, suppliers and others must be fair and just.
- Abuse on any form is unacceptable
- Behave in a respectful manner at all times.
- Not to disrespect the company or staff members. Customers, suppliers or competitors at any time.
- All directors to adhere to their fiduciary duties.
- Beyond employees may have no criminal record or dealings whatsoever, in any form of crime
- Company intellectual property and assets are protected and unless authorized cannot be disclosed
- Any forms of bribes, payments, commissions and any form of income determined from company dealings with customers, individuals or suppliers are not acceptable and will be met with instant action
- Representatives without fear of any repercussion, may report any suspicious or arising issue