Beyond Warehousing (Pty) Ltd
Beyond Warehousing (Pty) Ltd is part of the Beyond Group of companies. The Beyond Warehousing division concentrates on offering uncomplicated, unique warehouse systems tailor made for our clients, constantly tweaking our service offering to provide not only enhanced service but also reduced costs.
Trained employees, models, and processes, such as temperature monitoring, corrective packaging, supplier compliance, warehouse initiatives and unsurpassed i.t. systems ensure customers and customer clients can be fully confident of our warehousing models and processes, ensuring all inventory is accounted for and measured correctly.
Beyond Warehousing synergizing with Beyond Distribution offer customers complete piece of mind.
Beyond Warehousing follows guidelines and certain pertaining criteria from the Health Sciences Authority (HAS), South African Animal Health Association and recommendations from the Medicine Controls (MCC). All warehouses will meet client’s expectations.
Beyond ensures all warehouses are compliant and meet with the following criteria:
- Sufficient security access
- Separate receiving area, appropriately designed
- Adequate storage areas
- Leading i.t systems
- Various products to be stored off the floor
- Backup generators for cold storage
- Appropriate storage and distribution conditions for hazardous, sensitive, and dangerous products
- De stuffing receiving areas
- Correct palletization
- Electricity, water, and sanitation
- Correct racking and shelving
- All equipment such as forklifts, Stackers, ladders are compliant
- Packaging/packaging material is correct
- Fine picking/packing trained employees
ALL INCIDENTS ARE DOCUMENTED AND RECORDED.
- All damaged /soiled products are disposed of in the correct manner and as per MCC guidelines
- Beyond conducts self-inspections and constantly monitors all systems and procedures.
- All contractors /suppliers /partners cohere to the various criteria and compliance of the project/s.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) are created.
- Contractors /suppliers/partners are visited and if applicable audited.
- All Cold Chain Products (CCP’s) received are stored adequately to the various temperature controls as per product label / client instructions.
- Temperature monitors, where applicable, are used.
- Beyond has tested various models and procedures on CCP’s and in collaboration with customers, designed boxes that keep temperature consistent for longer, saving costs on certain delivery services and areas. Realizing that under no circumstances will service be jeopardized, piloting project, and receiving customer feedback before initiation.
- Beyond ensures that all cold room facilities have adequate and tested backup systems
- All CCP’s are delivered in correct vehicles
- Beyond Courier and Logistics is an ethical, morale and principled company, we have a proven 20-year track record with major pharmaceutical companies, and all spheres of industry, saving costs and having unsurpassed delivery models. We offer personalized, hands on expertize, respecting and valuing all our clients.